Respite Care in DeLand, Florida
Grand Villa of DeLand offers a Respite Care program that gives family caregivers a break from the often stressful demands of home care. Our program ensures seniors receive compassionate care, mental stimulation, and social opportunities, while caregivers take time to rest or attend to other matters. Below are the programs we have designed to support families who are not ready for full time residency in a senior living community.
Senior Day Program
Our Senior Day Program is an excellent way to reduce the stress on caregivers while seniors enjoy interesting, active days. Studies show that a tendency towards isolation and loneliness decrease when seniors are in an active and enjoyable adult day care program. Participants benefit from personal health services and social activities during the day, and then return home to familiar surroundings in the evening. This program is an affordable option that can help seniors live at home longer and prevent caregiver burnout.
Our Senior Day Program includes
- Gentle exercise, art classes, bingo, musical entertainment, sensory stimulation, pet therapy, and much more
- Supervision of medications
- Delicious hot meals, plus snacks
- Comfortable resting accommodations
- Flexible, extended hours are 7am to 7pm, seven days a week including holidays
- Participants attend as often as desired
If you are a family caregiver seeking Respite Care, call us for more information.