Assisted Living in DeLand, Florida
At Grand Villa of DeLand, our assisted living residents have all the freedom and independence they desire, with personalized care and support available when needed. We work in partnership with our residents and their families to create unique assisted living lifestyles based on individual needs and preferences. Our devoted care staff creates a nurturing, family-like environment with great care available 24-hours a day.
The monthly rate covers everything from 3 chef prepared meals daily, housekeeping, laundry and much more. Our state of the art medication and resident care technology provides peace of mind by helping to ensure that care is provided on time. Residents live in private or companion apartments that range in size from large studios to spacious one bedrooms.
Our residents are free to determine their own daily schedules. We offer a wide array of options to appeal to any preference. Residents can travel the world with our Passport Dining Experience, stay fit with our walking club, or enjoy freshly popped popcorn while watching the latest blockbuster in our on-site theater. At Grand Villa, the choice is always yours.
Our dedicated assisted living support staff includes a resident care supervisor, resident assistants, a full-time Activities Coordinator, and access to third-party health care specialists. The caring staff at Grand Villa is accessible to residents 24-hours a day.
Standard Assisted Living Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Nurse on staff or on call
- State of the art Medication Management Program
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry, and personal items laundered weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
- Light exercise and activity programs
- Social events and cultural outings