Personal Care in DeLand, Florida
Grand Villa of DeLand offers a Personal Care program for residents who need more help with daily activities. The Personal Care lifestyle includes help with bathing, dressing, and hygiene, as well as extras such as escorts to our restaurant-style dining room and activities. Our devoted staff creates a home-like atmosphere where residents are always treated with respect and compassion.
While the frequency and amount of assistance depends on the needs of each individual, all levels of personal care balances watchful supervision with respect for personal privacy and dignity.
Standard Personal Care Services
- 24-hour staffing
- State of the art Medication Management Program
- Nurse on staff or on call
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry, and personal items laundered
- Daily activities and social programs
- Morning and evening assistance
- Personal reminders
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and planned group social outings
- Staff escort to meals and activities as needed
- Three meals daily with assistance, includes selective menu, special diets, and daily snacks
Additional lifestyle options are available to meet every resident’s individual needs. All-inclusive monthly rates are determined by pre-admission assessment, lifestyle and level of care choice, and apartment layout.
Contact us for additional information about our Personal Care services.